Purpose of the Conference:
This conference provides an excellent avenue for interaction between academicians and practitioners. The conference is spearheaded by a host sponsoring institution and prides in the fact that it probably is the best value for participants among the business administration and healthcare administration related conferences. The conference is primarily funded by the registration fee and key sponsors. It has also helped in fostering collegiality among academicians and industry leaders, and a result both these entities have learned and helped each other. The long term partnership and friendship that this conference has created among participants is invaluable.
This conference will:
- Give an opportunity for academicians, students, and practitioners from the fields of business administration, healthcare administration, medicine, pharmacy, information management, to the exchange research, thoughts, and ideas pertaining these area with a global perspective.
- Help participants to enhance their knowledge in a more global sense the various concepts and frameworks that may work in one environment while miserably fail in another when while adopting the contemporary issues in business, management, and healthcare administration.
- Provide a forum to consider the pedagogy for teaching issues in business & healthcare administration. Healthcare administration and business administration faculty from USA, Great Britain, India, Turkey, Slovakia, to name a few countries will provide greater insights of this rapidly growing field. Institutions interested in developing healthcare administration programs will have an opportunity to interact with several current and past healthcare administration program directors, department chairs, deans, and college presidents.
- Provide an opportunity to network with colleagues from several countries to partner with in future research and educational endeavors.
- Gain insights on how authors in various business and healthcare disciplines enhance their skills to generate publishable articles. Editors and Editorial Board Members of various International Journals will have a special panel session, “Meet the Editors – Learn How to Get Published in Academic Journals”.
The conference has established an ongoing relationship with the following two journals: Hospital Topics, and the International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing. Authors of a select outstanding papers presented at the conference, and published in the conference proceedings, will be given an opportunity to revise, update, and resubmit their papers for a fast track review and consideration in the appropriate journal.
Register Here and Make Harlaxton Manor Room Deposit